HIPAA/HITECH Risk Assessment
Ensuring the Privacy and Security of Customer PHI and PII Data
Spend Your Money Wisely
Risk assessment is fundamental to protecting sensitive customer or patient information and compliance with the HIPAA-HITECH Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Rules. Risk assessment is a process that involves the examination of federal and state regulations along with an organization's administrative, physical and technical safeguards. ID Experts can work with you on all aspects of assessing privacy, security and data breach safeguards and risks to your PII/PHI. Our proven risk assessment tools and services include:
- Compliance Planning, a roadmap and execution plan for meeting regulatory compliance.
- Compliance Assessment, an independent assessment of your regulatory obligations, existing controls and gaps along with recommendations for ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Risk Analysis, a prospective and in-depth analysis of the risks to your information assets involving PII/PHI and recommendations to meet regulatory requirements.
- Incident Response Plan Testing, a tabletop testing of your incident response plan to evaluate and ensure operational effectiveness of the plan.
- IT Security Assessment, a technical assessment and testing of the security and vulnerabilities of your IT infrastructure and applications.
These services can be combined or tailored to meet your specific environment and business needs. To download our Risk Assessment datasheet click here.