Monitoring and Recovery
Total care for affected individuals and victims of a healthcare data breach
100% Positive Outcomes
Stolen identities. Fear. Time lost. For people whose personally identifiable information (PII) or protected health information (PHI) was compromised during a data breach, the consequences can be severe. But we can help you create positive outcomes with our monitoring and recovery services. We offer maximum protection against financial and medical identity theft caused by a breach.
Our monitoring and recovery services can include:
- CyberScan™, advanced cyber-monitoring to help prevent medical and financial identity theft.
- Credit monitoring from one or all of the three credit bureaus.
- Identity monitoring, which includes monitoring thousands of sources for fraudulent activity.
- Up to $1 million in identity theft insurance that reimburses breach victims for out-of-pocket expenses related to the restoration of their identity as a result of a breach.
- Healthcare Identity Protection Toolkit™, if health information is involved, provides an actionable checklist for individuals to protect themselves against medical identity theft. The Toolkit includes instructions, resources, tips and more.
- Fully managed identity recovery for victims of identity theft caused by a breach. Our ICFE-certified recovery advocates have a 100% success rate in restoring affected victims to pre-theft status.
Let us help you help them. Call us today.