We're Your Partner in Breach Prevention and Response
Cyber insurance, sometimes called data breach insurance or cyber liability insurance, is one of several key components of a comprehensive data breach risk management effort. ID Experts works with top insurance carriers, brokers and lawyers (often called "breach coaches") to ensure a seamless breach response process for our clients.
Carriers, brokers, lawyers and risk managers prefer ID Experts because we offer:
- Solutions tailored to the organizations' needs and risk tolerance
- Breach response method that addresses risks of each unique incident
- Spectrum of consumer monitoring solutions to address risks of PII and PHI exposure
- A collaborative approach that works with organizations' privacy, security and risk management teams
ID Experts' Virtual Privacy ExpertTM is a surprisingly affordable solution that provides real-time information on privacy and security questions, best practice advice on managing data breach incidents and guidelines for complying with federal and state rules and regulations. Our Virtual Privacy Expert is ready to respond to your most pressing privacy concerns. Learn More
Considering Cyber Insurance?
Given the increasing complexity and likelihood of data breaches, cyber insurance can be an important part of your organization's risk management strategy. Check out our resources below to learn what you need to know about cyber insurance.
- Webinar: Cyber Insurance and Your Data Breach, with leading data breach lawyer, Dave Navetta
- Checklist: 10 Things to Consider Before Purchasing Cyber Insurance
Risk Tools for Brokers and Carriers
ID Experts is a preferred vendor of data breach services for many major insurance carriers because of our ability to flexibly respond to a range of data breach events while managing breach related risks. We can help your clients identify and mitigate their data breach exposure and validate their need for a cyber insurance policy. Contact us to learn more.
Complete Data Breach Care
Our comprehensive suite of products and services address all aspects of data breach preparedness and response. Not only is risk minimized, organizational reputation is protected and patient safety and satisfaction are ensured.