Digital Forensics Investigation
Prove your case and save money with our digital forensics investigations
When a data breach occurs, you need answers, fast: how did it happen, who is affected, and what are the risks? At ID Experts®, our understanding of the complete data breach response process allows us to focus our efforts and deliver those answers quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively. This efficiency has led to ID Experts being 30% less expensive than the large forensics firms.
The result? Timely forensics analysis that help contain the damage, determine the scope of the breach, and plan a compliant response—all at a price you can afford.
Our digital forensics investigation services include:
- Technical expertise. We provide digital forensics on nearly every major operating system, mail client/servers, and type of mobile device.
- Certified professionals who provide valid, third-party analysis for regulatory compliance and possible litigation.
- Expert data collection, analysis and production that minimizes the amount of information to be reviewed while providing unimpeachable collection of data, to reduce costs and minimize disruption to your organization.
- Incident response. We combine IT and investigator perspectives for an appropriate response to regulators, the breach population and the media. Proper response is critical for meeting data breach notification requirements.
- Immediate phone and timely on-site services, plus laboratory analysis. Expedited service is available.
If you're faced with a data breach, don't wait! Call on our digital forensic professionals for clear, concise answers — the first step in a successful data breach response, especially where a client is concerned about potential legal actions and maintaining chain of evidence and/or attorney-client privilege.